Friday, April 28, 2017

Can't wait for this to be over

Today is Friday.  One more treatment this week, and I have a couple days off.

When I have extra time like that, I want to use it for something.  But I also don't want to jeopardize my continuing treatments.  It doesn't take much to get me messed up.  Consequently, I feel as though I am stuck here.  I would like to travel, you see.

What I mean by that is that I would like to travel back to my trailer.  I want to check up on it because I worry about it.  Just before I left, I had a infestation of ants.  These can be a problem in my area.  I had an infestation earlier, and had success controlling them.  But they are back.  I hope they haven't become a huge problem in my absence.

But more than that, I am really bored with this place.  The television was a novelty at first.  Now it bores me.  All these stations and nothing to watch.

You can get caught up on the news pretty easily.  So, the news gets boring too.  The media tries to hype it up, but it is boring anyway. 

I need something to occupy my time.  My "moonshot" did that for me.  This doesn't.  Fortunately, it wont last much longer.


No comments: