Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Obligatory, 10.26.16

The light posting is because I was in Houston for business.  Now I am back home with a lot on my mind, but it is not the kind of stuff I am inclined to discuss on this blog.

The election is drawing near.

Wish I had more to say about it, but my plate seems full at the moment.

I did bring back some stuff from Houston.  Now I can set up my solar panel, if I can find the time.

Lots of stuff still in that storage space.  My stuff will be there for at least another month.

Stuff is going on, but not to be posted. Sorry.  Perhaps I can write some stuff later on.

Update:

I saw a doctor in Houston that reminded me of this:

Lady Gaga, "Bad Romance": Big eyes

Update:

I was thinking of the film Les Misérables lately.  Human beings are wretched creatures.



No comments: