Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Is ObamaCare any good?

Perhaps I am biased.  I never did support the program.  For nearly three years, I have been a participant in this program.  At this point in time, given my medical condition and needs, I say HELL NO.

I will research some alternatives.  It seems like what I had before ObamaCare may have served me better than this.  But I am not sure.

I think that the prices for medical care are very much inflated.  If I had stayed with my original plan, I could have gotten most everything that I have gotten with ObamaCare, but the taxpayers would have saved a bundle.

Why should I care about the taxpayers?  Because we are all in this together.  If you take the attitude of screwing your neighbor, it may come back and burn you in ways you may have not foreseen.

Our country needs new leadership.


No comments: