Saturday, June 4, 2016

Trump and nuclear weapons for Japan

Did you hear about Hillary jumping to a ten point lead over Trump?  Well, it may be for things like a questionable report of what Trump said.

Basically, they are claiming that Trump is advocating that Japan get its own nuclear weapons.  Trump denied saying that Japan should get nuclear weapons, and it was reported in a way that is supposed to destroy his credibility.

That's why I am jumping into this again.  It is like a replay of what happened during the primaries.

So, I researched the controversy.  I wanted to know if Trump actually said that Japan should get nuclear weapons.  What I found in my search was this CBS report, which does not exactly claim that he said that.  Basically, what we have here is that the media is spinning what he said, and then slamming him for saying what he didn't say.

Typical garbage that the primary season stuff had.  This is what turned me against the so-called conservatives who couldn't get their stories straight.  So, I had to chase it all down, and when I did, I came down hard against the so-called conservatives.

Here's the facts, ma'am.  Just the facts.

There are two CBS reports ( the two links in this post ) cited as proof that he actually said this, but I cannot find in either report where he said that in a verbatim quote.  He DID say that eventually Japan would get nukes, and I don't know how you can fault him for that.  The assumption that they never will get nukes is based upon the notion that there will always be a United States of America that can defend Japan.  If that is no longer the case, that America can defend Japan, then what choice do the Japanese have?

In other words, the media is not telling the truth.  So what else is new?


No comments: