Saturday, September 26, 2015

A few comments while I'm doing the chores

The weekend is for doing the things that you don't have time to do during the week.  At least, that's the way it works around here.  After the software issue was "resolved", it's time to do some other things that need doing.

While I'm doing those things around here, I have some time to write a little about some stuff I didn't have time for earlier this week.

  1. I may have written this already, but it bears repeating... The stock market is a smoke and mirrors game right now.  There's nothing real there.  I wrote that the market went up on low volume and down on high volume.  But you just watch.  It won't make a difference.  If the markets were honest, it would indeed make a difference.  You can't get a firm idea of what the true prices are for anything right now because it is a rigged market.
  2. A little story that I thought was a bit funny, but didn't happen ( but might have if I had said what I was thinking).  Some gal watching the pope on TV said that she's a Baptist, not a Catholic.  It popped into my mind--- "Yeah, I'm neither, but I am a Christian, which is rare in the country."  I thought that was kinda witty, but didn't say it because I watch what I say, generally speaking.
  3. Which allows me to segue into one of the problems I see out there.  NOBODY TELLS THE TRUTH ANYMORE.  You can't, unless you want to take risks.  Check out the Limbaugh site.  He says "gays" for homosexuals even though he complained about the left taking over the language.  Why doesn't he just call them homosexuals?  Because he's afraid of getting into trouble.  We need to stop being so afraid of the left.
  4. We are called upon to be nice but the left isn't.  Why is that?????????????????????????????
  5. The so-called conservatives are waiting for the next election.  They will always wait for the next election because they are so passive that won't do what it takes in order to win one.  The next election will never solve anything because it isn't a choice between two different points of view.  One of the parties pretends to be conservative and isn't.  The other is leftist.  The result is a leftist bias.  It will continue until something changes or we get a leftist dictatorship.  We're most of the way there already.
  6. It doesn't take an earth shattering event to change things.  If that were so, 9.11.2001 would have, but didn't.  We are basically back where we were, or even worse than we were before then.
  7. So, the so-called right wing waits and waits and nothing changes.  But why should you expect any different?  If you don't grow a backbone, it will just keep getting worse.

No comments: