Sunday, August 2, 2015

Obligatory or checking in or what have you, 8/2/15

That title, meh.

Nothing new to report in the medical dept.  No news may be good news.

I was thinking about the deal with Iran and why I prefer Trump at this point, but could change my opinion depending on new information.  There could be posts on that today.

Since I need to work, there could be a return to some kind of activity, but that may be limited if I do.  Haven't decided yet.  Definitely need to get more active.  There's just too much to do.

I get a lot of clicks on the light posting variety of posts, but I'm not increasing the output.  This is a one man show here, and it doesn't pay me for my time, which is in too short of a supply.  Bottom line is I cannot hire people to produce more content for me, and I don't have the time to put up more myself.  The refund check is in the mail, if dissatisfied.


No comments: