Thursday, February 12, 2015

Waking up to smell the rotten eggs

Breathing deep....  Ah, isn't it lovely?

Well, time for the good old habit of viewing the news on the net.  Obama and his minions want to regulate the internet.  I suppose I may have them on my ass before it is all over.  Are they going to tell me what I can write?

Moving on, I notice that some Southern girl is a liberal who just can't take it anymore, or so she claims.  Funny how liberals try to come off as reasonable people in an unreasonable world when so many of them act like members of a herd of dumb animals.  They are read off their hymn books and say the same things.  It's amazing.  Do any of these people have the capacity to think for themselves?  If this is any indication, the answer to that question is no.  Note:  I only got through about half her piece.  I couldn't take it anymore.

The liberals must be worried about Scott Walker.  They are in swarm attack mode now.  We may learn more about Scott Walker in the coming weeks than we know about Obama after 8 years.

Obama is seeking the authorization to use force on ISIS.  What a guy.  He runs and wins on the issue of military force used in Iraq, and now wants to go use force in Iraq.  All the liberals still love the guy.  Go figure.  They must love death and destruction after all.  I'm disillusioned.

We hear about the Democrats wanting to boycott Netanyahu's speech before Congress.  I did a check and found most of them are black Congresscritters, or hard core lefties.  Ought to tell somebody something.

Well, so far, this is what I'm seeing out there.  I'll keep trolling the news and telling you about it if I find anything else that I think may be of interest.  Maybe I'll sing the Laugh-in song about the news just for kicks.


No comments: