Monday, May 5, 2014

Short on time this morning

As I noted on Friday, I'll have to leave early today for a special assignment this week.  Posting will be lighter than usual.

There was something on Instapundit about the use of the word "so".  I use the word a lot, but it appears that the word is annoying to some, and the use of it isn't helpful.  So, I won't use it.  lol

Speaking of "So", that's the name of a Peter Gabriel album ( or whatever the kids call it today ).  There was a song on it called Sledgehammer, which brings back some memories.  Not so happy ones at that.

I noted some videos of the song, but the original is now old and outdated.  I figured on a newer one that might be interesting to the modern taste.  Something about it struck me though.  It seemed, well, narcissistic.

That's probably one of the things wrong in this culture right now.  It has become a culture of narcissism.

Yep, I'm the Sledgehammer all right.  I'll cut you a new one every day.  Have a nice day.






No comments: