Sunday, May 11, 2014

Experimenting with fonts, colors, ideas

Arial font ( normal ) Large largest
Courier font largest, large, normal

Georgia font normal, large, largest

Helvetica font normal, large, largest


times largest, large, normal


trebuchet normal, large, largest

verdana font largest, large, normal


That's all the fonts, let's look at colors:
red
orange

yellow

green

tourquoise

blue

purple

lavender


To write a post using a different color scheme and font is possible, but should I bother with this?  Up to this point in the history of the blog, no.  Suppose this would make any difference in anything?


You'd need to know something to be able to pull it off without making it look tacky.  This already looks tacky.

More pictures? Videos? People may prefer something pleasing to the eye, but am I really interested in doing that?

Possibly.  Not necessarily with pictures, but with music.  Music?  Yeah.  But it wouldn't be something already posted on the Youtube.  It would be me.

The problem with that though, is that it would take enormous amount of time to practice some music before I "performed" it.  I use the word perform with a bit of caution.  I don't consider myself a musician, not even an amateur one.  At one time though, I practiced a lot with the guitar.  This did not make me a good guitarist by any stretch of the imagination.

Back to normal font.  I think I'll put up something about how to play a piece.  I've seen a lot of those on the youtube.


They didn't have youtube when I was a teenager.  This stuff is a great resource.  Kids should appreciate how great this is.







No comments: