Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Energy is the key

Yes, energy is the key to the next level of civilization.  Get that key, and things will improve dramatically.

I believe that.  I will act upon that belief and so I have.  I gave 300 bucks to the Focus Fusion crowdfunding drive.

My perk will be an autographed copy of Eric Lerner's book.  I think I'll get a shout out and a tee shirt too.  Yay me!

Better yet, congratulations to ourselves if this happens in our lifetimes.  It will really change the world.  I believe it.  I wish I could get enough people to believe it so that we can make it happen.

The world will be a better place if we had cheap and plentiful energy.  Every economic boom begins with this.  The world will become a more peaceful place.

Sounds too good to be true?  Sure, it does.  But why not go for it?  What the f**k, huh?  What do you have to lose but a few bucks?  Every little bit helps.


No comments: