Wednesday, January 23, 2013

AT & T Uverse problems

The thing went out yet again this morning.  This crap is getting old fast.

I just now googled, now that I have some service, to see if anyone else is having problems.

They have a computer answering the damned phone.  What's the freaking deal here?

I have to go to work, there's no time to do anything on the internet now.  If the damn thing isn't working, the anti-virus takes up all the computer's processor.

There must be a master plan to stop access to the internet.  Really.  Who could stop it if there was such a plan?

Update ( 1/24/13, 3:50 am) :

Groan.  More problems.  Tried to use a new wireless card, but it wouldn't install on any of my computers.

After another day of headaches, I'm considering massive changes.




No comments: