Thursday, January 24, 2013

Still around, in case you wondered

This has been an aggravating week with these computer problems.  It has put a crimp in my style.  But I'm not going anywhere.  This problem is going to get solved one way or another.  Then things can get back to a normal schedule.  That is, unless I go apeshit and start smashing things.  ( that's a joke, you have to be careful these days, people may misunderstand, you know )

Update:

Customer service at AT and T sucks.  A computer answers the phone number they give you and the wait to talk to a real live person was 45 minutes last night.  Now that I've got my service back, I found this:




Nice to know I'm not the only one having a problem.  It may be a "limited" number of customers, but when you are one of them, it seems pretty damned significant.  In addition, when it has been going on for several days, one's patience gets worn a bit thin.

No comments: