- Kim Dotcom: the internet cult hero spoiling for a fight with US authorities ...German-born former hacker says his eyes have been opened to US tactics after his Megaupload site was shut down last year
- Presenting The S&P500's 50 Point Surge Courtesy Of The Illegal "Geithner Leak" ...Yesterday we broke the news of what is prima facie evidence...that then-NY Fed president and FOMC Vice Chairman Tim Geithner leaked material, non-public, and very much market moving information (the "Geithner Leak") to at least one banker
- There was no GOP entitlement-cutting plan ... many conservatives were adamant: Republicans should reach an agreement with President Obama only in exchange for serious cuts in entitlement spending...But what has emerged...is that Republicans did not have an entitlement-cutting proposal to present to Obama in debt-ceiling talks
- Tony Lee: Palin Predicted Obama Using Health Care to Curb Second Amendment Rights...On August 1, 2009–just seven months into President Barack Obama’s first term–former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin predicted Obama would attempt to leverage health care to “take away” the Second Amendment rights of Americans...On Wednesday–more than three years after Palin’s warning–Obama did exactly what the former governor forecasted.
- New Book Claims Journalists 'Swooned' Over Obama During Off The Record Bar Visit Last Year...The behavior of the assembled press corps was telling. Everyone, myself included, swooned...This was nerd heaven, a politico’s paradise, the subject himself moving among us...Hastings reported...Against the wishes of the president...that the event took place without divulging the details. The fear was that the White House would collectively punish all of us by revoking the already limited access or, worse, Obama might never come down and hang out with us again,” Hastings writes.
Oh, by the way. A Congressman emailed me about his promise to fight gun control efforts. He mentioned the Gun Free School Zones Act of 1991, which means a lawsuit for what happened at Sandy Hook would be a nonstarter. Now, consider this: the government in all its wisdom has banned guns near schools but won't require that a police officer be present to enforce it! Besides, that didn't stop the massacres that have happened since. So much for Gun Free zones.