Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crunch time--- where the game is won or lost

A sporting metaphor which is being applied to the national situation as it now stands.  As best as I can tell, I might add.

Just checked Barnhardt's site.  She is now broke.  The IRS has busted her and taken her bank accounts.  This is what I'd call an example being made.  For what exactly?  Probably for defiance of government authority.  When the government slams down hard on somebody like that, you can consider it an act of last resort.  The government does not like to do that.

It means that they are losing control and they know it.  It is the same thing that's happening in Syria and what was happening in Libya.   Funny thing is that it is now happening to the good 'ol USA.  (Hilarious, if I may borrow a line from a movie.)  Or what used to be the good 'ol USA.  Expect more and more of the same in coming days.

She wrote some more stuff.  That reminds me that I missed some important stuff this past week.  This goes for a lot of working people out there.  If your eyes and ears aren't glued on to what's going on --- on a minute by minute basis, you are apt to miss something important.

The thing I missed was on Barnhardt's site.  Something that was also on Rush's show, but I missed it.  Big, big shit going down.  BIG.  I remember hearing Rush talk about the firing of the special prosecutor during the Nixon era and Watergate.  This compares to that, yes.  The Saturday Night Massacre, it was called.

There was talk of a military coup.  I heard this from my brother who was stationed in Hawaii at the time.  Big shit, man.

Obama is in crunch time. He is either pulls out of this as dictator, or he is sacked.  Plain and simple.  Things cannot go on as before.


No comments: