Sunday, September 25, 2011

Morning Summary, 9/25/11 Cold Fusion v LENR

Cold Fusion is the way to go.  I think that it is better than LENR.  You may want to argue about that, but I have my reasons. 

You will have to follow the links if you want to get a feel for my thinking.  So, let's move forward with a discussion about the blog.  It has been awhile since I've done a Morning Summary.  I'll use that a little to discuss a few things about the blog.  One thing is, links to other posts in the blog are in boldface.  If you want to follow my thinking, click on a label that accompanies the post.  This post is a sidebar entry post, because I want to remember it because it gives a history of the evolution of this blog.  When you click on a label on the left sidebar, a lists of posts associated with that label will come up.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Blogger is changing their interface. One of the effects of that is that it isn't so easy anymore to put links to Amazon's books and stuff. I need to do this if I am to have a revenue source for this blog. That thought is with me this morning as I began today. So, I'm looking into bringing this back. It so happens that Amazon will allow you to link to their page and get credit for it, so that is a way for me to implement it in a different way.

I noticed yesterday while going through my posts how popular cold fusion and the E-cat is. That's another thing I have to keep in mind. I need an audience, and that audience is going to have to help me in some way. But why? Well, if you like to read about cold fusion, well here's some books from Amazon that you can read:


Cold Fusion Books for Sale on Amazon

Please notice that the link is in italics.  I put it in italics because I want you to read my stuff and not be disturbed, and possibly you would appreciate if I did this, and come here more often.  Other web pages force you to listen to or watch their advertisements.  I won't do that, so I hope that will make my site a bit more fun for you to read.  I don't know about you, but I don't like being forced into looking at something I don't want to see.

This blog is intended to make money though, so I will have to do something to try to monetize the blog.  I hope that there's something that you may need that Amazon can provide, and by buying it through this blog, you can help me continue to do this.  Because if I don't find a way to monetize this blog, it will have to become low priority for me.  It takes money to live on, I'm sure you understand.  At the same time, I don't want to be begging for money, or anything that annoys or irritates.  It should be a pleasure to do business, and if it is not, then I'm not doing my job right.

Those books in the link above are a bit pricey, so let's look at something more affordable, like Eugene Mallove Books On Amazon

Since I am no longer using Netflix, I am considering using Amazon Instant Video.   Sorry, there does not appear to be any links to videos like The Saint.   I snuck in that last link from one of my older posts.  Google, you can't beat me.  Yuk, yuk.  By the way, The Saint is about cold fusion and Eugene Mallove collaborated in its production.  I've watched it and it ain't bad.  That cold fusion scientist lady is purdy.  (Texican for "pretty") Also, you may find The Saint on Instant Video.  Give it a spin, willya?


Well, that does it for this post.  Onward, through the fog.

 

No comments: