Thursday, February 3, 2011

Really hate to say this

But I think I've been scammed.  As anyone who may have visited this blog before and is reading this now may notice, I don't have any Google ads anymore.  The people running this thing claim that there was some invalid clicks from my page and they aren't going to pay for them.

Well, la dee freaking da.  I've done over 400 posts here now.  If they really think that I've done all this just to get the lousy penny ante commissions they claim to pay, they are stupid beyond belief.  Yes, it would have been nice to get some money for the ads, but they decide to PAY NOTHING.  They got the ads and the pageviews, but they won't pay.  Because they claim that I'm trying to scam them!!!!  Unbelievable!  It was a scam all along.  These guys don't pay anybody anything, most likely.  They just collect the ad fees from advertisers.  There's no recourse and who's gonna sue over a few bucks?  Crooks.

No.  They will say that I was dishonest.  Oh, yeah.  Go ahead.  Try it.  Make my day.  I will sue for that.  And if Google wants to do anything about this, go ahead, make my day.  This reflects badly on them.  Not me.

No comments: