Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Post #400

Hurray!  That's a lot of writing, I tell you.  But, I've got problems to deal with.  Just a few minutes ago, the power went off.  It hasn't come back on fast, which indicates there may be a problem.  I may want to check that out soon.  While this was happening, I read a really interesting article about the Egyptian situation in the American Thinker, which is actually a pretty good site.  My last post criticized them a bit, but my standards on that subject are high.  I expect better.

Update:  a few moments later

Just wanted to add that this article leaves me with a question.  Why the big hurry to ditch Mubarak?  Obama seems to be trying to push him out the door.  Why not let the dust settle and see what the situation is afterwards before things get done that can't be reversed?

Also:  Where the hell are the Republicans on this?  Shouldn't any potential presidential candidates have something to say if they think that Obama is making a big mistake?  Do they agree with what he is doing?  If they don't say something now, they may not get another chance.

No comments: