Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Newsflash There is such a thing as male and female! Whoda thunk...



Anatomical differences between males and females, starting with the skull

Something I didn't know. There was a death with respect to females attempting to do male type things. Male skulls are thicker and heavier than females. A heavy blow to the head can be fatal for females, not necessarily for males. Proven in the ring just recently...

When I was a teenager, there was this girl next door, who liked to brag about her physical fitness level. She was "very superior", don't you know. I don't know who challenged who, but we ended up in a footrace. I can tell ya, I was no Carl Lewis. Not that fast, but I beat the "very superior" girl. You cannot tell me that there isn't a difference. The hips are all different. Of course there are other things as well.

If you are sane, you know it is true. Insanity has been defined as a "violent contest with reality". That's the left in a nutshell.

No comments: