Friday, November 3, 2017

Obligatory, 11.3.17

Today was a very full day, as I was busy.

I put in some work to make some bucks, which are badly needed.  Not that many bucks, but I take what I can get.

There are some stories here.  Maybe not stories, but some short blurbs.  For instance, I picked up what I took to be either a trans-sexual, or a transvestite.  Of course, I didn't ask which.  That would be rude, I would think.

Now, the thing to remember was this guy ( or gal, if that is what you believe ), was fairly decent in his/her manner.  Nevertheless, it was a bit odd to me, but I kept my mouth shut, and did my job.

There was some gal ( a real one ) who was from Australia.  I cannot distinguish a Brit's accent from an Aussie one.

Somebody else gave me a tip for bringing donuts.

All in a day's work.  Or part of a day's work, as my capacity for work is diminished.

Once I got back to the hacienda, I did a bit more work on me hidey hole.  I want to work out all of the kinks in due time.  There are a few to attend to.

Now, after clearing all that:  What about the news today?  Don't know, but there may have been a demonstration at the Texas Capitol Bldg today.  I didn't read their signs, so I don't know what it was about.  Maybe the Antifa crowd.  There weren't many of them, if that was the case.

Other news?  Haven't checked yet.  If there's anything, I will comment upon it in later posts.

That is all for now.


No comments: