Thursday, November 10, 2016

What's next?

Now that we've settled on who the next president is going to be, what comes next?

Some folks seem to be taking Trump's victory rather hard.  If the shoe was on the other foot, how would I take it?  I didn't like Obama's victory in 2012, I'll tell you that.  But this time, I don't know.  Hillary was definitely not the ticket--- but if she had won, I don't think I would have had a cow over it.  It may have been time to hunker down though, cuz things were going to get rough.

Do these people think things are going to get rough?  Really?

Still, when you see people getting upset that Hillary didn't win, it is rather curious thing to observe.  What is bothering them so much?  What are they worried about?  Chances are, the thing that they are worried about will never happen.  They might actually like what is going to happen.

Cheer up you people.  The world isn't about to end yet.

Maybe not, anyway.

No comments: