Monday, November 7, 2016

Spilling the beans time

We're on the eve of the election, but this isn't about that.  No, this is very personal here.

I've got news, and it isn't good.  That is, it isn't good for me.

Seems like I can't catch a break sometimes.  Anyway, part of the reason for going to Houston was to go to see doctors.  It seems like there's a pretty good chance that I have cancer, and maybe it is not good.

If this is what the preliminary seems to say, this thing is a one in a million type thing.  People who get this seem healthy until symptoms appear.  From what I am reading about it, a person could have this for quite some time before becoming aware of it.

Before I spout off too much, no definite diagnosis has been made.  But it is being narrowed down.  It isn't the prostate, if that is what you are thinking.  Not the colon, either.  If only it were something common like that. 

I'll be going back to Houston pretty soon.  Eventually, the diagnosis will be made, and treatment will probably begin immediately after that.

I suppose I can throw things, and kick things, curse up a storm --- but it is useless.  Just have to suck it up and deal with it.


No comments: