Monday, September 19, 2016

Slow progress being made

There's a wireless booster on the way, which I hope will give me more convenient internet access.  If that works, which I am not sure about, then regular posting could resume.

Other things are happening as well.  I flipped a breaker yesterday, which was stupid of me.  I shoulda known better than to overload the circuit like that.  A learning curve for this, and other things.

Right now, I am looking for rooms in Houston at a more reasonable rate than what I paid last week.  Looks like I might find one.  If so, then I could work about half the time, and stay in my new place about half the time.  That will have to do for the time being.

The TV situation is bad.  No reception except for one station.  Even though I don't watch much TV, if there's no internet, that leaves only radio.  Still don't know the stations in the area, but I am learning.

The situation is far from normal, but things are improving.  I'll be back to normal soon, I hope.


No comments: