Wednesday, September 28, 2016

If you didn't know, now know this: the media is the enemy.

Seems like a lot of places in the media had Hillary winning the debate.  But what else could the Donald do?  He touched on all of the important points.  People seemed upset because he missed a few opportunities, or so I hear.  Nobody is going to be perfect.  If people don't know certain things by now, like the one that Hillary is less than honest, to say the least, then it doesn't really matter, now does it?

I go by what I think, NOT what the media thinks.  The media is a mob---  unthinking and stupid.  The mob has numbers on its side.  But mobs can be beaten by intelligence and guts.

He did all right.  Don't worry.  If superhuman efforts are required, then you are going to be disappointed.  If people can be persuaded by such a person as Hillary, then there isn't much chance that any argument, no matter how well presented, will make any difference. 

If it doesn't make any difference, and she wins, then I will feel content that I did my best.  Certain things are out of my hands, and any mortal's hands.  You never know what people may do. 


No comments: