Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The faster I run, the behinder I get

Seems that way.  Staying busy all the time, but not seeming to be making progress.  Try harder, but it is almost as if my feet are in quicksand, like in some nightmare scenes from horror flicks.

Things need to get better around here.

Update:

This update will go up instead of a new post, as the topic is pretty much the same.  I've been thinking a lot about my western move lately.  The numbers aren't looking good at the moment.  I'm not sure about this Uber idea to make the extra bucks I need.  Looks like the leeway gets a lot better when I get the "cheese".  But until then, things will be tight in terms of dough.  Running through the simulations is not inspiring.

On another subject, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.  New doctor, as plans had to change cuz of higher insurance costs.  Money, money, money.  Always money.

The hell of it is, for the now, things are relatively good.  Wait till something happens.  Stuff is always happening.


No comments: