Friday, November 6, 2015

Obligatory, 11.6.15; Things are a mess

If anyone thinks I'm referring to the Big Picture, you may be partly right.  But this is about me.  It seems that I'm suffering a malady which may be hard to overcome.  I'm hopeful that I can deal with it, but what if I can't?  If I can't, it's not good.

One thing for sure, I won't be able to do deliveries anymore.  I may be able to do the Uber thing, so things are not in crisis mode...yet.

It's funny, this thing I'm dealing with.  It doesn't incapacitate me.  It just complicates matters because I have to deal with it.

For example, I was able to move out the old computers I was writing about before.  It was quite an effort required, but the job is now done.  There are other things I can do, and should do.  But I'm not very productive.  As for blogging, even though I didn't work the last couple days, I have not blogged much either.

Anyway, I may have to make more changes and these changes are a bit ahead of schedule.

 

No comments: