Saturday, July 25, 2015

Obligatory, 7/25/15

For some reason, I'm feeling pretty tired lately.  I think I know why, so I'll do something about that today.

Posting has been pretty light, but I tol' ya 'bout that, remember?

If I am going to work more, I'll post less.  It's a matter of time.  Don't have that much for posting.

Anyway, just scanned the news.  What's news?  The latest gunman is said to be right wing, but turns out to be an Obama supporter.  Then you get your usual calls for gun control.  Next thing ya know, they'll blame it on man made global warming.

The media needs to be dealt with.  I think that it is a controlling agent that we don't need.  It's unAmerican.

The Clintons are criminals.  The Susan McDougal contempt charges pretty well settled that.  Why should there be any surprise then that she could face criminal charges now?  But she won't because a criminal mafia runs DC anyway.

Read something yesterday about how Trump has peaked.  But wasn't he supposed to be gone already?

We need somebody to clean up this crap.  Trump may be the guy, or he may not be, but nobody else is going to be able to unless someone like him does.




No comments: