Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What I think I learned from those self-improvement books...

This is like a quick thought before I go type of post, but it isn't really.  I just want to remember it, and to post something on it when I have more time...

Until then...

Update:

Still no time to do this, but at least I was thinking about it today.  It may be a short paragraph or two, though.

Update:

It was about necessity not forcing one to be dishonest.  Nothing forces anyone to be dishonest.  At one time, I may have been susceptible to that kind of thinking.  It may be a stretch to say, but it may have been a difference maker in my life.  Who knows?  With that kind of thinking, I could have ended up in jail.

Update:

Another thing:  The human mind cannot harbor two opposing states at the same time.  If you are sad, you can "laugh the blues away" quite literally.  Laughter truly is the best medicine.



No comments: