Monday, May 4, 2015

This week's schedule

Today through Thursday will require an early start.   I will have to get to work by 5 am.  Normally, I get in at about 6:30, so the schedule moves up about an hour and a half.

Time is already short, and now it is getting shorter.  Nothing to do, but to "suck it up" and get it done.

It may be hard to put up posts with this going on.  I haven't been posting all that much as it is.

Actually, it is getting harder to post.  The stuff going on out there is just plain crazy.  What can you say about that?

This past weekend wasn't productive.  I spent all my time cogitating over this idiotic Supreme Court decision coming up.  Perhaps it would have been better spent on continuing work on my move out West.  I haven't signed a new lease.  I even considered that it may be better to go out there and try it again, even though I know I'm not ready.  But that too would be crazy.

It may get harder and harder to keep things together, if you know what I mean.  Such is the world today.


No comments: