Saturday, May 9, 2015

Rise and Shine, 5/9/15

Reveille!  Drop your pencils and grab your socks, or is it drop your socks and grab your pencils?  Oh, you know what I mean.

That line cracks me up.  The joke was on Laugh In some 40 years ago.

It's getting late in the morning already.  Slept in, so now I gotta move, or the whole day goes down the crapper.

First thing on the list is my tires.  One of them is leaking air.  That's probably worth a couple hours right there.  Or I could forget about my tire warranty and have it fixed elsewhere.  Afraid not, it's back to Discount Tire.

Sometime today, I'm going to have to go by the office and sign a new lease.  Not thrilled about that, but it has to be done.  I'll be committed to staying here for at least another 10 months.

I'm considering a try at a bargain for the van I looked at yesterday.  But to get it, I'm certain I'll have to pay a lot more than what I should for it.  One thing to consider:  Is this thing really worth that much to me?  Why not build more quonsets if you need floor space?  The quonsets are cheaper.  But it ain't cheap to do all those other things that have to go along for the ride.  It's not an easy call.  Another thing to consider is that I'll have to work out of it.  There's no room for two vans around here.  A bargain will have to consist of a trade.
Hey!  Look over there.  Gotcha!  Bwah hah hah.


No comments: