Monday, May 4, 2015

Home again, 5/4/15

The extra hour and a half made this day seem mighty long.

Ah, the relaxation of the the recliner ( my second home ), and a cold drink.  Kick up my feet and just relax.  Ahhhhhhhhhh.

One of the other drivers remarked on how slowly I move.  Yes.  I have to move slowly so I won't injure my fragile little self.  As Steve Martin would say "Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!".

It felt pretty warm today.  But the high was only 82.  This is May.  About time for it to shoot on up there into the nineties and stay there until October, or even November.  That's Houston weather.  Only 82.  That's nothing.

I'm pretty much played out on my diatribe against same sex marriage.  Sure, there could be a lot more to say, but it won't make any difference.  These people are going to do what they want to do even if it is supremely stupid.

It's not up to me to come up with the arguments that the opposition to make.  Except there is no real opposition in this country.  They won't do it even though it is the only reason they even exist.  People sit there expecting them to be an opposition and they continually fail to do it.  Why?  Who the f*Sk knows?  Maybe they are being bought off.  Simplest explanation and so it may be the best.

If they are really being bought off, then all arguments are in vain.  It's the Golden Rule.  He who has the Gold makes the rules.

I'm going to go watch another bio about an actress.  This time Barbara Eden.


No comments: