Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sleepy head

Must have been a tough week.  Went to Discount Tire and got the tire fixed.  It was a nail, and it made a slow leak.  That really didn't take all that long.  Got home and promptly went into the Rip Van Winkle mode.  I slept through most of today.  As a consequence, I won't be doing any more van shopping, and I'll probably skip the trip to the office to sign the lease.

But I did touch ground with a couple more vans on the internet.  There are vans there that MIGHT fill my requirements, but there does appear to be a problem with getting just the right one.  No dice on either one of those.  Besides, I'm out of time for that project, so I'll leave it alone for now.

It does seem more economical to just build structures than to change vans.  I keep forgetting that I completed one structure already, and already have what I'm looking for.  What I'm looking for is floor space in which I can stand up.  The quonset already does this.  I didn't use it for that purpose while out there because it wasn't really finished yet.

I need to make a trip out there to check on it and see how it's holding up.


No comments: