Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What about this virgin killer?

It looks from reading about this kid that he was ticked off about not getting laid.  In my opinion, you don't kill people because you can't get any.  Perhaps I shouldn't be writing this, but I'm not too different from this kid in that respect, but I never hurt anyone.  There has been just one time in my life in which I felt as though I had a true enemy, and I figured out how to handle it.  But this kid saw enemies everywhere.  He blamed his enemies for his failure to get laid, from what it appears.

Would it have made any difference if somebody could have helped him get laid if that is what he wanted so badly?  I was thinking, surely this isn't the real reason for why this kid went berserk.  Perhaps he fooled everybody because he was so calm?  He had been seeing therapists since he was 9 years old, according to one source.

Another thing.  This is a bit off topic, but the leftists are calling him white.  It looks like his mother is Asian, and his father is white.  The left just wants to harp on another white guy killing people with guns.

I think the system failed him and failed the rest of us.  But that's not anything new in terms of sentiment on this blog.  It seems to happen with a lot of frequency.  Nobody wants to help kids like this, especially the left isn't interested in helping kids like this.  They love to talk it all up a lot.  Ultimately, they are only interested in exploiting it politically.  Show me where they want to help kids like this, and then I'll back off with the criticism.  But they don't really want any solutions to any problem.  They just want to exploit this or any other problem for their own selfish purposes.

As for the so called "right", they are only interested in preserving gun rights.  So am I, but looking out for my own interests is not enough.  Because if you don't get off your back sides, you are going to lose your gun rights over stupid crap like this.

Update:

The Other McCain blog has a link to the manifesto.  I read through the first few pages.  It could be a fascinating read, but I'll leave that to another time.

More info here.  Especially the comment section.

One last comment before I leave this subject for the early morning of the next day that I'm posting this:  This kid may have benefited from a lot of male influence.  He was too concerned about appearance and looked ( and most likely acted ) female, if you ask me.  Where was his father?

Next!  This will be a new series.


No comments: