Thursday, July 25, 2013

Did Obama go Captain Queeg on Us?

From the movie, The Cain Mutiny.  There was a mutiny on board later on this movie.  At the court martial trial, and its aftermath, an officer accused these men of not responding to this request for help.  The skipper was in trouble and he requested help here, but his men said nothing.  The mutiny came later, you see.

The President asked for suggestions.  Okay, I've been offering them here.  If the request for help is sincere, then perhaps he would care to consider them.  But it has to be sincere, not just political posturing.

Update:

Everybody has an opinion.  My opinion is that the Queeg character was genuine.  Obama is not.

Nevertheless, I have and will continue offer suggestions for anyone to read who may be interested.  If I didn't believe my ideas had merit, why write about them?

If there's any doubt on my part, is that there doesn't appear to be much interest.  If I were to quit this blog, it may for that reason.  Not from a lack of confidence in my ideas.


No comments: