Thursday, November 10, 2011

Somebody's worried about what Cain said or did 14 years ago, but what about this?

No, TSA, I will not lift my skirt for you.

excerpts:
  • She checked every inch of my neckline, sticking her fingers between my breasts because she needed to “clear” the (very slight) ruffle.
  • They cleared the waistband of my tights through my dress, then made me put one leg forward at a time so they could get better “definition of my thigh.” She then proceded to pat down every inch of me, all the way up to my crotch. And yes, she used that word. Twice.
  • The pat down in Houston yesterday was so vigorous I had to readjust my clothes when she was finished. Even my bra straps had been pulled down my shoulders in the process. I felt completely violated, immediately called a friend to recap, and took to Twitter to draw as much attention to the incident as I could.
Comment:

Just keep in mind the relevance of this today as compared to the relevance of what happened 14 years ago.  Also keep in mind who and what is at the core of all this -  liberalism.  It is liberalism's political correctness that won't allow for profiling.  After all, it is middle eastern  men who do the hijacking- not American females.

Do people really believe this woman was a threat?  No, all of this is insane.  If we dump the leftists, we can get rid of this nonsense.  Keep that in mind next November when you vote.  Unless you like to be treated like this.

No comments: