Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poll is still running

I have to repeat that I want feedback on this non profit idea.  You can participate in the poll here.  So far, nobody has voted.  Voting ends today.

Why you should vote:
1)  I identified an economic rationale for fuel cells on my last post.  Who else is doing this?
2)  I can identify additional economic rationales in the future.  Who else will do that?
3) These ideas can benefit everyone and they cost little, if anything.  Why not support it?  What's the risk?


So far, just one person at the Facebook site has offered any feedback at all.  I am asking for feedback and I am going to have to insist upon having it.   Here is how you can vote:  go to this link and look for the link called "poll" and click on it.  That should get you to the poll.  If you are having trouble getting to this, or finding it, go to the Facebook Badge on this page and click on it.  Leave a comment there and I will check it out.  If I find any technical difficulties, I will extend the hours of the poll.   I will move the Facebook badge to the top of this page for easy reference.  There will be no excuses for lack of participation.

Update:

I am going to post on this post only for the rest of the day.  That is so this post stays at the top and anyone coming here will have to see this first.  lol

Here's a proposed project that will support two ideas at once.  If I can get people on board, I will go with that first.  Here it is.  The first thing the non profit will do is to collect money for an ad to go onboard the next JP Aerospace mission.  I have one purchased already for this blog which will go on the upcoming mission which should launch any day now.  This ad cost 400 dollars.  Yep.  I spent 400 bucks on it.  But, I won't be doing that again.  Instead, I will have the non profit do it and this time it will advertise for Focus Fusion.  Why Focus Fusion?  Because I like it.  It is the easiest to understand of the net power Fusion proposals that I've seen.  If this is perfected, it will open up space exploration and colonization ( as well as a lot of other things).  If you like this proposal, vote! (dammit)

Update:

Here's another idea, but this one is to get people who come here to vote.  If you don't vote, there will no be no more posts until you do.  If this thing goes till the deadline with no votes at all, then I am going to extend the hours or days until I get some votes, or the blog itself pageviews will go to zero.  That's it.  I will not produce any more material until I get some votes.


Update:

Quid Pro Quo!  That's what I'm looking for!



Update:

Ignore that last poll. No one has voted in it yet, anyhow. The same question is here, but it is extended one more day. I don't know why, but the old poll seems to be not working anymore. The website says it still is, though.

Once again, try this link to the poll.

Also, if you have a problem with the polling service, or you'd rather not take the poll, then you are free to comment.  I've checked the poll and the commenting functions, they both work.  In addition, you can go to the Facebook page and hit the like button.  I will change back to unmoderated commenting for this one post, if you want to be anonymous.

Update:

Still no votes on the poll.  It should continue to run all day.  I'll keep it up until it stops working.   As for feedback, I got a comment which was treated as spam.  Pitiful.   On the Facebook site, still only one person giving the thumbs up.  It appears that people are looking at it, but that is all.  Traffic is down a bit here, but not zero yet.

Zero pageviews and if it goes terminal means death to this blog.   Do I really want to do that?  No.

Update:

It looks like the poll has closed, and no votes.  I won't extend it further.  Why do people come here?   The thought has occurred to me that nobody actually is, it could be just robots.  Or, if anybody is coming, they don't want to say anything, nor to participate in any way.   Whatever the reason, I wanted feedback and I didn't get it.  Now what do I do about that?

I have decided against the non profit.  It is now a  matter of what else to do about it.

No comments: