Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Going to read through Devin Archer's testimony to Congress in late July of this year







Every day is different. This is a bit of a diversion from what I've been doing, which is watching the Book of Revelation series that I've written a bit about. Why? I dunno. It's different, but I don't know why. Probably because I was scanning my usual haunts, and it stuck out somewhere, which I have forgotten why I saw this. Probably on CTH, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, through a series of links, I came across the testimony on a pdf file, which I have downloaded. There's not a whole lot of new info here, so there's not much to discuss.

The testimony was in Congress, and it is now being led by the GOP. There's one odd thing that I noted. Nobody on the Democrat side wanted to be identified. Their names are blacked out. Why would their names be blacked out? Mind you, they're not being accused of anything.

These are strange times we live in.

Shoot, this isn't even Hunter Biden. It was Devin Archer. Devin Archer isn't even in the government as far as I know. Why would Democrats not want to be identified?

I'm not that far into this, so there's not much new here. They're asking Archer some pretty basic questions. Both Archer and Biden were on the Burisma board. This much is fairly well known. At this point, some basic facts are being established. If there's anything new, I will come back here and write it up.

For now this is pretty much preliminary. That's government for you. Back during the Watergate Era, this stuff was national TV. It is pretty boring stuff. Unless you have a high tolerance for being bored out of your mind, this isn't going to be very interesting. I'll try to stick to it, though. Let's see how long I last on that endeavor.

Here's what kicked it all off, heh...





The meathead media wants everybody to be as big a meathead as Rob Reiner. heh



Update on same date of original post:



Stopping here in the reading of the pdf file for a bit a commentary upon the proceeding...

The questioning is linking Biden to Burisma, then the payments to the Bidens, and finally the emails.

I think in the biz it is called a chain of evidence. Each fact is a link in the chain that leads to the "big guy".

Here's a screen grab of some of the testimony. The text is rather small, it may need to be enhanced in order to be readable--sorry.







No comments: