Monday, December 28, 2020

Fake post

Fake du jour


Well these days are quite interesting. As of this writing, I haven't read the fake news yet so I still don't know what didn't happen.

One thing to do about all this fakery is if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So I decided to do a fake post. You see, this post isn't really here. You really aren't reading it. I know that may come as a big surprise, but it is really, really, really true. / wink

Since we really weren't happy about the results of this election, I have decided to be really, really, really happy about that. Not unhappy. We cannot have that. We cannot have real things anymore. Real things can be awfully inconvenient sometimes. A real protest, for example, may make some folks mad. We can't have any of that, now.

Same thing with a civil war. In a real civil war, somebody might get hurt. Well, that's just too gauche for us enlightened types. Besides, I can't stand pain. It hurts me.

In order to do that we can stage a fake protest followed by a fake civil war. In that case, nobody gets hurt, and we can show them a thing or two. What's there to dislike? Nobody should have a problem with that.

Earlier I said that I would resist the mask wearing. For now on, I will wear my fake mask. If anyone complains, I'll just say that I am really wearing one. And it works just as well as yours! No fooling! I wouldn't do that to you just as I really, really, really know that you wouldn't do that to me either.

If this idea catches on, we can do this for a long time. Why not? Nobody will ever get hurt. We can stage phony strikes, phony tax strikes, phony services rendered, and phony bill paying. We can serve phony food and eat up a storm, cuz we'd never get too fat.

What a concept! We can pay with phony money, which is just as good as the real thing!

Like I said, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Enjoy all this fakery cuz it cannot last.







No comments: