Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Big time fisherman

Today was lite posting cuz I took a day off.   Just us brothers went out to fish on the lake.  I took some pics and "caught" a fish.  It was the only fish caught all day.  The weather was beautiful, but the fish weren't biting.

I say "caught" cuz I didn't do anything but reel it in.  It was a tiny little thing, and I nobody wanted the sorry little thing, so I threw it back in.

Just spent a crap load of time bluetoothing these videos to this computer.   There are seven videos altogether that were bluetoothed.  However, there are a few more that weren't.  Too frickin' big.

What to do with these?  Well, if they are anything like that fish, maybe I'll throw it back in too.  But I'll keep the computer, thank you very much.


Update:

By unpopular demand!

Here's is yesterday's catch.









No comments: