Tuesday, March 6, 2018

No!

Updated today. 3.6.17:

12:52 pm:

Hey, if it is going to be all about entertainment, I'm hip!



via GIPHY


11:32 am:

I did my civic chore and voted in the GOP primary.  They gave me a little sticker to put on my shirt.  I didn't get a lolly pop, though.  Let me not kid myself.  My social circle is rather small, like whatever audience I may have here.  My influence is virtually nonexistent.  Of my three brothers, and myself which makes four siblings, I am pretty sure that I am the only one who bothered to go vote.

This is why I suspect that things are not going to go well for those of us who support Trump.  All of us voted for Trump, I am sure.  But this vote was as important as the first one.

I hear that it is only a GOP primary.  They are so, so sure that the GOP has their back.  I am not so sure.

My warnings won't be heeded, and this time next year, they will all be pissed at what the GOP is doing.  But their chance to make a difference is today, but they won't go and do anything because they trust the GOP to do the right thing.

And there is not a damned thing I can do about it.  I've been down this road many times before.  Why bother?  Good question!

Since this is a movie type post, I am like Bonasera, who goes to visit the Godfather.  Bonasera wants justice for his daughter, and the criminal "justice" system failed him, and made him look like a fool.

Am I a fool then, like Bonasera?  Going to a Godfather type is out of the question.

9:00 am:

Boy, the ideas keep running.  That is, the movie reference.  Austin Powers and now this one here, which is the Bruce Willis remake of the seventies flick.

Death Wish is being portrayed as an angry white man flick.  You see, it is okay to portray white men in a derogatory manner these days.  If you are sick and tired of it, you vote for a GOP guy.  But this guy is a Flake ( or fake ) or a Corker.  You get fooled into thinking you are fighting against this political correctness garbage, but the RINOS are only out there to scam you.  The scam is that they are pretending to defend the culture, but they are getting their 30 pieces of silver in order to betray it.

Get it?  Maybe you people never will.  That's how Cultural Marxists continue to win.


8:30 am:

Today is the Texas primary, and I think it has snuck up on all of those who are--- about as real conservative--- as it exists anymore, anywhere.  Hence the name "so-called conservative".  Yep.  I think the RINOS will get their way, as they usually do.  So-called conservatives have been snookered, I am beginning to suspect.

The best thing to do is just whatever you can.  If possible, I suggest voting, even though the interest level is really down, and that is what is working against the conservatives.  The interest level should have been on these local races.  Instead, it is being diverted to the impeachment scam on the national level.

It should have been recognized as their usual scam, and handled accordingly.  But the conservatives are really not as organized and determined as they should be.  I count myself as one of them, as I am not really as motivated as I should be.  I knew these local races were important, but my attention was diverted to the national level.  I would bet a lot of those who count themselves as conservatives are going to be kicking themselves tomorrow.

But you can count on the RINOS to be motivated, and the Cultural Marxist horde is definitely so.

8:00 am:

The idea for this post is from the Austin Powers movies.  If you know what I mean.  If not, it doesn't matter.  It's just a joke.

But this is really a serious matter.  Our way of life is being attacked on a very broad front.  The main way to stop this right now is to say "no" to everything these people want.  That very, very, very much pertains to gun control.  But it doesn't stop there, because it is a broad front.

They've already destroyed marriage.  People should have dug their heels in on that, but failed.  Now they want to roll back something that may hasten a financial collapse of a type that was witnessed in 2008.  The purpose of this is to sabotage conservatism.  Conservatives will get the blame, and rightly so, if they go along with this.  It is seductive, this idea of deregulating everything.  But banks are not to be deregulated.  Neither are corporations.  These people are not our friends.  You have to understand that, and say no to this.

Of course, getting back to guns, the new Democrat senator of Alabama is proving true to form.  He wants to impose gun control over what is really a cultural matter.  This is what you get from these Never-Trumpers, who stayed home because they didn't like a real conservative representing them--- Judge Roy Moore.  The "Rinos" gave Alabama this cultural Marxist, because they said no to the wrong thing, which was our cultural heritage.  These people are out to destroy that, make no mistake.  They should have said "yes!" to the Ten Commandments and "no!" to these Cultural Marxists that are now coming at us.

I believe that the entire slate of GOP candidates this fall will get the Roy Moore treatment.  If you think a successful economy is all you need, you are kidding yourselves.

As for kidding anybody, I may be kidding my own self.  This is like talking to a wall.  Too many people are falling for this trick, this renaming of conservatism for what is Cultural Marxism in disguise.


No comments: