Monday, January 1, 2018

Dang, it is cold

Updated, 1.1.18,
15:30:

Lest anyone think I am going off half-cocked with some of what I say on this here blog, let me remind you that I don't make shit up.  That is something the commie pinkos like to do.  But I don't do it.  I have reasons and facts to back up what I say.

Now, as far as so-called conservatives who claim to be conservative and aren't--- here's some evidence to support the assertion.   You may not need a link for this because it may be common knowledge.  George H.W. Bush voted for Hillary, or so I heard.  Now, there is no doggone way the guy can claim anything about being conservative if he does that.  Hillary is definitely not any conservative.  Makes no difference if he personally doesn't like Trump.  The point is his value system: is it conservative or not?  A vote for Hillary is definitely not a conservative vote.

There was another example which will require that I do some looking.  It is some guy in the media somewhere ( New York Times!) who claims to be a conservative and then says he wishes Hillary were president.  I'm sorry, but the guy doesn't have a claim to be a conservative.  I will get a name when I find it. ( done see link above )

I say this because people may think I make shit up.  No.

Did you hear that Sheila Jackson Lee claim that she was a queen?  Now, how do conservatives claim to be conservatives if they are not willing to take that on?  I don't give a rat's rear end if she is black, and some of these spineless wimps are afraid to take on blacks for this kind of crap.  The Constitution says plainly that there is no royalty in this country.  Every member of Congress takes an oath to support this Constitution.  If you are conservative, you don't countenance this type of talk, no matter who says it.

Nobody does that.  They are too intimidated.  Therefore, if all so-called conservatives are too intimidated to defend the Constitution, then they have no claim to leadership on the issue of conservatism.

This isn't an isolated example.  The country has moved so far off into the weeds that this kind of thing is deemed acceptable behavior now.  Sorry, but it isn't.  If you allow it, then you allow subversion of what you claim to believe.  This isn't John or Jane Doe here.  This is a member of Congress.


The original post follows:

Good morning, and Happy friggin' New Year, ya lunkheads.

Yes, it is friggin' cold in here, Mr. Bigglesworth.  But, I did okay last night.  Only cuz I am a fart smeller, er, smart feller.

One thing I thought up, which makes me proud to be a smart feller, was to use a little 7 watt, battery powered fan to push warmer air down from the ceiling like a ceiling fan.  Didn't cost me anything, didn't use much electricity, and didn't do anything bad that I would regret later.  What else could you ask for?  Instead of a temperature inversion, with the ceiling at 80 and the chair at 45, I now have an even 60 degrees or so.  The propane powered stove isn't even all that revved up.

Now, I know people think how deprived that sounds.  But I am having a good time here.  I love this stuff.  Fixing a problem gives me a boost.  It is better than being a dependent slob who has to be waited on like a little bitty baby.  That is what the government and the liberals want all of us to be like, a bunch of little bitty babies.  Then, they can abort us, like they abort all of those helpless little babies each year.

Yeah, Alyssa Milano, the actress, is in a fetal position, so I hear.  What did I tell you?

Yes, I am hitting hard.  Maybe even below the belt.  But why place nice with these people?  Hit them hard.  And keeping hitting them.  Not that they care any.  But if you can hit them in right spot, you can bring 'em down.  And boy do they need to go down.

It might get you killed, though.  The people of Iran are rebelling against their own insane leaders.  Just watch them for a preview of what these liberals have in store for us if they get our guns.

Of course, the media wants to collude with the hardliners in Iran.  Just like our so-called conservatives who want to collude with the commie pinkos on the left in this country.  If we could only put some backbone into these wimps.

What do I predict for the New Year.  Only that we will all get one year older by this time next year.  Actually, that is being an optimist.  But I like to think positively.


No comments: