Friday, January 5, 2018

Obligatory, 1.5.18

This week moved right along.  Here it is, Friday night already.  The new year is already nearly a week old.

The weather has moderated quite a bit.  I took a long shower.  You can be assured that with all this cold, I was in need of one rather badly.

It might be a little "soft" to not want to take a shower when the weather is cold.  Can anybody smell your B.O. if you have a lot of clothes on?  I didn't ax such a question.  If I did, I may not have gotten an answer, but a funny look.  Like, what's your problem, dude?

Times like this remind me of how soft it was living in the city.  It also reminds me of rigors awaiting me if I go out west like I plan.  Yes, that is still in the works, but it has been delayed.  As of this writing, it is at least a year away at the earliest.

I could make a trip out there this year, if conditions permit.  So far, they have not.  Unless things get a bit better, they still won't.

Nevertheless, I will continue to think and plan ahead.  It may be for naught, but I got nothing better to do, so what the heck?


No comments: