Saturday, September 2, 2017

New video from Charlottesville

I'm reading that some folks think the guy who ran over those people may have been trying to escape a bunch of people attacking him.

I watched some of the video, but it is way too slow developing, so I didn't watch all of it.

An obvious question is this:  was it intentional or not?  If not, then the whole brouhaha was fake news, don't you think?

Other folks think the whole thing was staged.  If that is true, it is worse than fake.

Goes to show you not to trust what the media say, nor the first reports, nor much of anything else.

Cannot say which is true, but of the things that I have researched, it doesn't favor the way the media reports it.

Just for the record, the whole video that I saw didn't show a whole lot.  But based upon the reporting, you'd think the Civil War had started again.  Just a lot of hype, at the very least.



No comments: