Sunday, June 25, 2017

Obligatory, 6.25.17

Been busy around the place today.  After nearly ten months, I still haven't completed the move from Houston.  Although I have had all of my stuff out of Houston since December, some of it was in various places around here where I am now.  Slowly, I am consolidating it all in my trailer, and once that is done, the move will be complete.

After that, I can sort things out!  Stuff is still pretty mixed up and disorganized.

Besides all of that, I am still working on the goal of not using any a/c. It does appear at this point that, in order to reach that goal, I will have to put a cover over the top of this trailer.  On hot days, you can just forget about it.

As of now, I haven't scanned the news.  So, I am in a good mood.  Ay, I must be a glutton for punishment.  After finishing this short communication, I will begin getting caught up on the news.


No comments: