Sunday, April 16, 2017

Thinking ahead to leaving this place

Took a drive yesterday.  I plotted out an escape route.  I call it that because this place has a confusing set of freeways.  It is rather easy to get on the wrong freeway in this place. 

Maybe it is me, but that is how it seems.

I went most of the way towards I35 W, which will take me in the direction of Austin.  Therefore, mission accomplished.

On the way, I stopped at a local mall.  Did a walkabout the darned thing.  It is kinda old looking, kinda dingy.  Reminds me a bit of the Northwest Mall in Houston, which is an old mall.  This mall ain't that bad, but it is on the way, I suspect.

Back home after a couple hours of fooling around.

This morning, I'm looking at my posts for water filtration.  I didn't see anything for powered sand filters, which are used for above ground pools.  Perhaps I can use one of this to reclaim water.  Trouble is getting soap out of the water.  Even using distillation may not get rid of it.   But there may be a trick to that.

Almost half the way through my treatments.  Getting out of here can't come soon enough.



No comments: