Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Obligatory, 4.11.17

Once again, I am short on words.  No ideas for posts. 

Then again, there's ideas, but I squelch them before starting on writing anything.  Not much way to get much posting done, but there it is.

For instance, I wanted to explore some religious ideas after that Shroud of Turin post, but then I might get lost in the weeds.  Frankly, I just don't know that much about the subject because I don't really have the interest enough to get educated on it.  So, maybe it is better to remain silent and appear stupid, than to open one's mouth, and remove all doubt.

As for the navel gazing part, it seems like the doc wants me not to eat for most of the day.  I can't eat for 12 hours before treatment.  It seems like there's a problem with my gut, since it wants to produce emissions that are most unwelcome during treatment.   Well, at least the EPA hasn't banned me yet.

I can actually eat, but the list is so inclusive of everything I like, that I may as well not eat at all.  This will be a challenge.

Things seem to be well, but this diet part makes me worry a bit.  But we will soldier on, as the saying goes.


No comments: