Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Obligatory, 1.10.17

After the fiasco yesterday, I needed something to take my mind off my troubles.  It so happens while I was away for a few hours yesterday, my washer arrived.  yay!

So, I got to play with this new toy today.  It is actually a really small device.  Looks like it might hold more than five gallons, but probably less than ten.  It says it will hold 11 pounds of clothes.

I did a light load just to try it out.  It is hard to get the plumbing to work on it, as the filler tube doesn't really fit anything.  I rigged up something that acts as a funnel, and it will let the kitchen sink fill it up, but it is rather slow.

Nevertheless, I now have a batch of clean clothes thanks to this little gizmo.  It may take some time to learn to use it to best advantage.

I need this thing to cut back on driving.  It is more than five miles to the nearest laundromat.  I might be lucky if I can drive one mile.

It took my mind off my troubles, but now the thoughts are back.

What am I going to do with these people?


No comments: