Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Why Donald Trump Is Going to be Our Next President

This video probably fits in with what the Never Trumpers want you to believe.  Perhaps people really can be manipulated that easily, as the author of the video says. 

Just to clarify what should be obvious, I can only speak for myself.  I want that wall.  I want the trade agreements revisited.  I want Muslim infiltration to be looked at carefully, and preferably stopped. 

When the Never Trumpers point to something like this video as a way to dismiss Trump's success, they don't realize that to do so is insulting to the intelligence of people who support him.  Some folks, like me for instance, are going to harden their positions.  This is not a way to reach people.

So, why is Trump winning?  He's outperforming his competition.  They should smarten up, and learn how to beat him, or get used to the idea that he will be in the White House.



No comments: