Monday, February 1, 2016

What to write about?

Don't really know.  I'm a blank today.

I think the Iowa caucus is tonight.  Not 100% sure about that.  What comes from that will say something about the next few years.  It won't say everything, but it will say something.

I could write about my move out west, but I'm starting to lean against that right now.  Reason being that I'm not so sure that I want to live in a van.  Even if I can make that van comfortable in terms of climate control and so forth.  It's rather small area to live in, you know?

If I don't move, I'll have to stay here.  If I stay here, I need to get back into delivery.  Hopefully, I can stay healthy enough to do that work.

Besides all that, there's a lot to do, and I'm not doing a lot right now.

Just one more month in order to give notice on intent to move out at end of lease term.  At the rate I'm going, I won't give that notice, and may end up here for another year.

Not a whole lot here, but there's not a whole lot going on.


No comments: