Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quick post b4 I go

Arg.  These android machines...

Anyway, the tone here seems pretty negative, I am sure.  But I am working on the problems.  Hopefully, there will be some viable solutions.

For example, the foundation issue.  Since I have taken soil samples, I know that there is some clay in that soil, so it will be fairly stable, as long as you keep the water off it.  That means growing plenty of grass around the place, so that the top soil can be anchored down, and does not get washed away.

As for the septic system, I am currently reading a book on that subject.  If I can save bucks this way, it would be a big help.  Something tells me though, that I may not get that result.  But if you do not try, you will not know.

I did talk to my bro, and this little cabin will not be built soon.  Perhaps this is months off into the future.  In the meantime, I can get myself educated.

Too bad I was focused in so much on the bigger scene.  The big scene can take care of itself.  I am getting to the point where I do not know so much about taking care of my own business.  Know whut I mean, Vern?

The discussion here may get more to the personal rather than the general.  That may bore many of you, and off you go.

If that is the case, then let it be.  I have other fish to fry.



No comments: