Monday, February 22, 2016

Quick one before I go

It is not easy to use this android, but I repeat myself.  Today, I have an opportunity to make some money early, so I will be leaving early.  Before I do, I thought I would share some thoughts, but the thoughts escaped me.  Doggone it.

I am trying to trace back to what I have been thinking this morning.  I will not be going west to build that cabin soon.  I have to tell my bro that, and be sure not to forget.  Like a lot of other things I forget.  I forget things fast these days.

This delivery thing may not work out, but I am going to give it my best.  Too many things to have to have to worry about physically.  If I can make it for six months, that would be a big help.

Sorry about the lite posting, but I am busy.  Of course, I would like nothing better than to research things and then report them here.  Trouble is, not enough people are interested.  Too bad about that.  What I got here on this blog is good stuff even if it is not appreciated by the crowd.  The crowd can be wrong.   We have too much faith in the crowd.  The crowd was wrong in history.  But people have forgotten their history, if they ever really learned it in the first place.

I have places to go and things to do, just like you do.  I do not get a dime for any of this.  But it is worth more than some of the stuff you have to pay to see.  Just saying.


No comments: